Saturday, December 1, 2012

4 days.




Friday was Cindy's 21st!
Went there with my FOC mates and damn I missed out so much in our group!
May Yi's with JJ now and Hui Shi's with Tedson now. Oh god lol.
I'm sorry I mia-ed for quite long dearests. Trust me, I still love you all alot. ♥

Cindy's birthday was at Pasir Ris and while travelling there, I really missed B.
Really wished he was there with me.
Now, I had to learn to be independent and it's tough.
However, it's getting better each day knowing B is happy in there.
Hearing his voice at the end of the dreadful day is amazing and it's the only thing I'm looking forward to each day.

Gambateh love. I'll be looking forward to your call tomorrow.
Hugs and Kisses (xoxo)
I love you so much honey.

P.S.
13 more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment